• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Letters To Nega

Letters To Nega

FADE IN :

23. INT. KAMAR - MALAM

YUDHIS sedang menulis surat ... isinya adalah sebagai berikut ...

"Nega, don't you know? your new photos make me melting, it makes me feel like it's raining outside, and when the storm gone i'm all torn up inside ... i can't hardly wait to come back home, lay in my bed, and remember you eyes, your smile ...
do your feet hurt? did you fall from heaven? cause you've been running through my mind all day ... this world an ugly place but you're so beautiful to me ...

YUDHIS melipat kertas suratnya dan memasukkannya kedalam amplop ...

CUT TO :

0 comments:

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com